Children’s Choir Auditions: You can schedule an audition here
The Circle City Children’s Choir (C4) from Corona, CA is a music education program of the Circle City Chorale and was founded in 2014. Growing seasonally since its inception, and currently split into three performance groups, it has become a vital part of the Chorale’s mission of outreach to the community.
Through weekly rehearsals and various performance opportunities, children’s choir participants will gain an appreciation of music while learning basic music theory, the fundamentals of singing in a choir, proper vocal techniques, performance skills, and simple choreography. This constructive program also teaches the value of persistence, self-discipline, and personal achievement, and empowers children to strive for personal growth through its many solo opportunities.
Participating in Circle City Children’s Choir:
These young people perform two main concert events: the Spring Concert in May and the Holiday Concert in December. There are also numerous appearances throughout the year at community events including The City of Corona’s 4th of July parade, Day of the Child, Empty Bowls, Concerts on the Green, and local churches and libraries.
- For C4, child must be in the 4th grade by the Fall Season
- C4 Juniors is for younger and/or beginner students, beginning at age 5. This group is under the direction of Katie Bourgeois
- C4 Advanced is a smaller ensemble drawn from C4, requiring a higher level of proficiency
- Rehearsals are Mondays from 5pm to 6pm in Corona, CA
- Participation fees are $60 per season which include the performance T-shirt for the season and sheet music rental (20% sibling discount)
- There are two seasons per year: Spring Season (January through May) and Fall Season (August through December)
- Children’s choir members also have the option to audition for the annual summer Broadway-themed concert in August, before the start of the regular season