The Circle City Children’s Choir (C4) from Corona, CA is a music education program of the Circle City Chorale and was founded in 2014. Growing seasonally since its inception, it has become a vital part of the Chorale’s mission of outreach to the community.
Through weekly rehearsals and various performance opportunities, children’s choir participants will gain an appreciation of music while learning basic music theory, the fundamentals of singing in a choir, proper vocal techniques, performance skills, and simple choreography. This constructive program also teaches the value of persistence, self-discipline, and personal achievement, and empowers children to strive for personal growth through its many solo opportunities.
Participating in Circle City Children’s Choir:
These young people display their considerable talents and proficiency at the Chorale’s seasonal concerts and at numerous community events including The City of Corona’s 4th of July parade, Day of the Child, and Empty Bowls.
- Child must be in the 4th grade by the Fall Season New this season! We are creating a new group for 5-to-8-year-olds! Email us for more information at C4Katie@aol.com
- Rehearsals are Mondays from 5pm to 6pm in Corona, CA
- Participation fees are $60 per season which include the performance T-shirt for the season and sheet music rental (20% sibling discount)
- There are two seasons per year: Spring Season (January through May) and Fall Season (August through December)
- Children’s choir members also have the option to audition for the annual summer Broadway-themed concert (August, before the start of the regular season)
Children’s Choir Auditions
Saturday, April 27th – Circle City Children’s Choir performs at Day of the Child. National Anthem at 10 am, concert performance 10:30 am – 11:00 am. Visit our booth from 10 am – 2 pm and spin our prize wheel to win a free prize! Day of the Child is held at City Park, 930 E. 6th Street, Corona